• Universal scoring wheel designs which also comes with a universal adaptor for a perfect adjustment in other
ceramic cutters from brands other than Bellota. PATENT PENDING.
• Scoring wheel handles are made from forged steel with an octagonal section very robust and resistant.
• High quality Tungsten Carbide scoring wheel. Highly resistant and durable, last for up to 25% longer.
• Special titanium carbonitride coating for the Titanium line. Which lengthens the life of the roller even more, up
to 20% more compared to the rest of the line.
• Excellent precision throughout the line. Golden ratios on the 18 mm measurement which gives greater stability
and support to the axis of rotation. PATENT PENDING.
• For Using with the Bellota POP and PRO line machines.
• Comes with the universal adaptor for use with manual ceramic cutters from the following brands: Cortag*,
Irwin*, Toolkraft*, Rubi*; Pocket range*, Star*, TS* and TR*.
The options and charges are as follows for UK Mainland only.
|Delivery Type||Prices (Inc VAT)|
|Samples – Maximum of 3 (100mm x 100mm)||FREE|
|UK orders over £150||FREE|
|Delivery up to 10 KG||£7.99|
|Delivery up to 20 KG||£11.99|
|Delivery up to 30 KG||£14.99|
|Delivery 30 KG Plus||£19.99|
Your delivery is scheduled between dates from 8.00am until 18.00pm
Please note deliveries are kerb side only.
All deliveries are to be checked and signed for against the original invoice. Please inform us within 3 days from point of delivery of any shortages or damages, anything reported after this time will not be accepted or replaced.
In the event of damages, breakages or shortages please mark this on the driver’s delivery note as no claims will be accepted if signed as received (once signed it will be presumed that the goods are undamaged).
When ordering, please be aware that we automatically add in 10% overage on your submitted required area.
What is overage?
Overage is a safety to ensure you have enough tiles required for your project. Overage also ensures you have extra tiles to cover you in the event of human error during installation, such as breakages, and so that you can store spares for future use should tiles become damaged over time. This is particularly important as tiles can be discontinued, making it a challenge to match if you don’t have spares of the originals.
If you are unsure, please get in touch with a member of our team before submitting your order online.