- Can I order Tile Samples?
- Yes, you can order a sample of most of the tiles we have on our website, these are cut samples, mostly 10×10 or 10×15. The tiles have a charge of £1.50 a sample which is sent out via Royal Mail 2nd Class, which usually arrive within 3-5 working days.
- If I supply measurements can you calculate the tile area for me?
- Yes, please get in touch with us via phone 01903 785226 or send an email to [email protected] and we will be more than happy to assist you with your calculations.
- Are the tile sizes correct?
- The sizes that are stated are the sizes that the goods are manufactured to – these are referred to as ‘nominal sizes’. This means that due to the manufacturing process and nature of tiles, the exact dimensions cannot be manufactured consistently and that each batch of tiles can differ up to 5mm, which is a widely accepted tolerance within the industry.
- How can I contact you?
- You can call us on 01903 785226. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected].
- Can I order single tiles or do I have to buy full boxes?
- You can buy whatever quantity you require. Different products may be priced in various ways, for example; Per Tile, Per Sheet, Per SQM, Per Pack or Per Pallet. All prices are stated on the product pages.
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Yes, please call our experienced sales team, on 01903 785226, to place your order over the phone.
- Do you offer a Click and Collect service?
- Yes, we have 2 showrooms you can collect your order from. At checkout, you will have an option of where you would like to collect the order from. We have showrooms in Rustington and Twickenham.
- What if I need to amend/make additions to my order?
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to amend/add to your order as we can only do this if the order hasn’t been dispatched yet. Any late additions may be subject to carriage costs depending on weights and quantities. Each request will be looked at on an individual basis.
- Can I cancel an order once it has been placed?
- Yes, you can cancel an order once it has been placed. Charges may apply if the order has already been dispatched (Delivery or re-stocking fees where applicable). If the order has not yet been dispatched then we can cancel this without additional costs.
- How long does it take to receive a refund?
- We are currently aiming to process cancellations within 10 working days, if you have not received a refund, please get in touch with us and we can investigate this for you.
- What payment types do you accept?
- We accept most major credit or debit cards, Visa Credit and Debit Cards, Mastercard and Maestro. Payments can also be accepted over the phone.
- Do your prices include VAT?
- Yes, all of our prices on the website include VAT, we will always include a VAT receipt with your order, if you are missing this, we can send another copy to you.
- How long does delivery take?
- A majority of orders can be delivered within 3-5 working days. If you require the products at a later date, we can hold them back for you. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00am until 18:00pm.
- Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver to UK Mainland only. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the goods we stock, we do not offer overseas delivery, as a standard service. If you are not based in Mainland UK, please contact us, for more information.
- What if my tiles are damaged or the order is incorrect?
- All damages and irregularities must be notified within 3 days of the delivery. We will need image proof sent over by email of any damages. The exact amount missing or damaged must be notified, in writing and replacements will be sent out or a refund issued where necessary. It will be deemed acceptable that 1 or 2 tiles may be broken, due to the nature of the goods. In this instance, we recommend that you try to use these, where cutting is necessary. If you still require 1 or 2 tiles to complete the job, we will send out replacements on the assumption the original notification was given within the timescale above.
- Will the tiles be delivered to my door?
- If your order arrives on a pallet, the delivery company will deliver this to the kerbside, the driver will NOT be able to assist in getting the tiles into your property due to insurance purposes. Smaller orders will be delivered by either The Royal Mail or DHL.
- What is your returns policy?
- For full information on our returns policy, please read it here.
- The tiles have arrived and they are not what I expected?
- If you have ordered tiles samples, we will carry out checks to ensure you have had the correct order/tiles picked etc and will ask for an image next to what has been delivered. This will help us work out what has happened and help us resolve the issue as soon as possible. If samples have not been ordered, Eurotiles and Bathrooms cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies between the tiles ordered and the images/products on screen. We will, however, accept the goods back for a refund if they are un-opened/unused. Please see our Terms & Conditions/Returns page for more information.
- Can I return tiles that I have not used?
- We will refund full boxes of tiles that we receive back as long as the items are returned within 30 days of the invoice date. The customer will be responsible for arranging the return of the goods, please ensure sufficient packaging is used as we will not be able to refund damaged tiles.
- What items can’t I return for a refund/credit?
- Special offers, discounted, sale products, grouts, adhesives and sealants may not be returned for a refund, due to the nature of the products.