Please be aware that all deliveries may be subject to delays due to the coronavirus. We are working as hard as we possibly can to get your goods to you in the quickest time we can.
However, with delays from suppliers and couriers, your goods may not arrive within our usual delivery schedule. We will keep you up to date with the schedule of your delivery so you know exactly when to expect it. All deliveries are made kerb side only and are contactless to ensure safety for our staff and customers. Please get in touch with our team if you have any questions or concerns.
Standard Delivery Details
All shipping and delivery costs are calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order, if you have any questions please get in touch with our team. We only ship to the UK mainland.
SADLY WE DO NOT DELIVER TO IRELAND, N. IRELAND OR THE ISLE OF WIGHT.
|Delivery Type||Prices (Inc VAT)|
|Collect from stores (Twickenham & Rustington)||Free|
|Deliver to your address (kerbside delivery)||Free for orders over £500 otherwise cost is calculated at checkout|
|Parcel delivery (small items and sundries)||Calculated at checkout|
Kerbside deliveries are scheduled between 8.00 am and 18.00pm
All deliveries are to be checked and signed for against the original invoice. Please inform us within 3 days from the point of delivery of any shortages or damages, anything reported after this time will not be accepted or replaced.
In the event of damages, breakages or shortages please mark this on the driver’s delivery note as no claims will be accepted if signed as received (once signed it will be presumed that the goods are undamaged). See below for further information.
Collect From Store
We offer free in-store collections from our showrooms. When checking out, please make sure you select the ‘Local Pickup’ option and select your nearest showroom. Once we have received the order, we will ensure it’s picked and packed and ready for collection as soon as possible, this can take up to 7 working days.
Once the order is ready for collection, the showroom will give you a call and send an email to you. Please only come to collect your order once you have been contacted to say it’s ready.
Deliver To Address – Kerbside Delivery
We’re happy to deliver all tiles and goods to your chosen address, all orders will be delivered ‘kerbside’ please read the following guidelines carefully.
Please provide a valid contact number for the hauliers to book in your delivery window, and read the following info carefully:
Your order will be dispatched on an approximate 2-4 day kerbside delivery service with the Pallex network, who will be in touch to book your delivery date and window. Slots should be available between 8 am – 6 pm.
When your kerbside shipment arrives, please sign it as ‘Unchecked’ as the drivers will have to be off to their next job, unless you can see external damage to the pallet. We require notification within three working days if there are any damages to be able to replace them promptly.
If you miss the call from your local depot to book your delivery please check your voicemail, as they will require confirmation before they can deliver!
In the event of damages, breakages or shortages please mark this on the driver’s delivery note as no claims will be accepted if signed as received (once signed it will be presumed that the goods are undamaged).
For smaller items, we use DHL which is a Next Working Day service (orders placed before 1 pm). Please let us know if you have a safe place or preferred neighbour if you are not in at the time of delivery.
Free Tile Sample Delivery
Our samples are sent out 2nd class with Royal Mail. Our goal is to deliver all sample orders within 3 working days of the order date. The first four samples are free of charge, including shipping.
- How long does delivery take?
- A majority of orders can be delivered within 3-5 working days. If you require the products at a later date, we can hold them back for you. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00am until 18:00pm.
- Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver to UK Mainland only. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the goods we stock, we do not offer overseas delivery, as a standard service. If you are not based in Mainland UK, please contact us, for more information.
- What if my tiles are damaged or the order is incorrect?
- All damages and irregularities must be notified within 3 days of the delivery. We will need image proof sent over by email of any damages. The exact amount missing or damaged must be notified, in writing and replacements will be sent out or a refund issued where necessary. It will be deemed acceptable that 1 or 2 tiles may be broken, due to the nature of the goods. In this instance, we recommend that you try to use these, where cutting is necessary. If you still require 1 or 2 tiles to complete the job, we will send out replacements on the assumption the original notification was given within the timescale above.
- Will the tiles be delivered to my door?
- If your order arrives on a pallet, the delivery company will deliver this to the kerbside, the driver will NOT be able to assist in getting the tiles into your property due to insurance purposes. Smaller orders will be delivered by either The Royal Mail or DHL.