Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds Policy
Returns & Refunds Policy
Can I return my online order?
- Yes, if you wish to return your full un-opened boxes of stock tiles, we can accept a return within 14 days of receipt of goods in their original packaging and condition. Eurotiles & Bathrooms reserve the right not to refund if the products are deemed as not being in a re-saleable condition. Any delivery charge will not be refunded. Quantities over 20% of the initial order will be subject to a handling charge. Dependent on associated costs. Refunds can only be offered on presentation of the invoice.
- Please Note – Items that are non-refundable/non-returnable:
- Special Offer.
- Discounted/End of line/Ex-Display.
- Sale items.
- Special Order or not taken from stock.
- Grouts, Adhesives and Sealants due to the nature of the product.
- Tiles that have been installed.
- I’ve returned my order, when will I receive a refund?
- Refunds will only be processed once the products have been returned to us and have been inspected by our sales team, once they have confirmed they are in resaleable condition a refund will be issued to you no later than 14 days after the day that we receive the goods back from you. Any delivery charge from the original order will not be refunded.
- Where do I send the return to?
- Ordered Online: Please send these back to Eurotiles & Bathrooms, Unit F, Brookside Avenue, Brookside Ind. Est, Rustington, BN16 3LF, United Kingdom.
- Ordered In-store: Please return the order back to the showroom you placed your order with.
- Is there a charge to return items?
- Yes, Unfortunately, we do not provide return labels or offer a collection service for any returns. You will need to arrange for the goods to be returned to us, where you will have to ensure they are returned in the same condition that they arrived in.
Shading is an inherent characteristic of all tiles. Tiles should be inspected before fixing to ensure that the shade is consistent. We cannot take responsibility for variation in shade. Please ensure that sufficient quantities are ordered to avoid problems with shade at a later date.
All materials must be inspected before fixing. Claims cannot be considered once materials are fixed. It is advised that tiler contractors should not be booked until any goods purchased have been received as delays in stock are occasional due to unforeseen circumstances. We will not accept liability for any disruption to scheduled work.
Shortages and damage must be reported within 3 days of purchase (or delivery). All assistance in measurements and technical difficulties is provided in good faith only, and we cannot accept liability for any miscalculations.
Eurotiles shall not accept liability for errors or omissions in the price. We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
If you cancel an order you are responsible for returning the goods to us at your cost, we will not refund these charges. Any surcharges for express or upgraded delivery options selected by the customer will not be refunded. A full refund will be issued for the goods once they have been received and checked over by Eurotiles & Bathrooms, as being in a resaleable condition. Eurotiles & Bathrooms will not accept under any circumstances the cost of delivering or re-packaging of the goods.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the date on which the products are delivered to your address as set out in your order. Products on this order can be returned as long as they are in the original un-opened box. We are unable to accept any returns of any perishable items.
To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel the contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email). You should exercise your right to cancel by contacting us at the address or email address set out on our Contact Us page on the website. To meet the cancellation deadline it will be sufficient for you to send your communication deadline it will be sufficient for you to send your communication notifying us of your cancellation of the contract before the 30 day cancellation period has expired.
If you cancel the contract you will need to arrange to send the goods back to us at Unit F, Brookside Avenue, Rustington Trading Estate, Rustington. West Sussex. BN16 3LF, without delay and in any event within 14 days of you notifying us of your cancellation of the contract. You will bear the cost of returning the goods to us except where the goods are returned because they are either faulty or mis-described in which case we will refund up to the value of our standard postage cost incurred by you in returning the goods to us.
If you cancel this contract, except in the circumstances set out below, we will reimburse you for all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery.
We may make a deduction from any reimbursement to you for any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is due to any unnecessary handling of the goods by you (which means any handling other than to check that the goods delivered to you comply with your order you submitted to us).
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless we have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by this returns policy. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau.