Genuine honed stone, metal & textured glass mosaic in 3 variations – by Zanzibar.
Our Zanzibar range of natural light grey limestone, lightly brushed metal and riven clear glass has an air of purity.
Designed in 3 different styles this range can be used in many scenarios either on its own or mixed with other plain tiles.
Colours; Light grey, metal & clear glass.
Size; 300 x 300mm with 23 x 23mm internal chips, 15 x 48mm internal chips as a bar finish & 15 x 48mm internal chips as a brick finish.
Hints & Tips!
- Use of the brick finish mosaic between plain tiles should be installed vertically to avoid cutting every row.
- When installing mosaics try using our mosaic mesh. A thin flexible, self-adhesive mesh that adheres to the back of a sheet of mosaic to keep it even in both face and joint.
- Always use the correct depth of notched trowel so as to avoid the adhesive oozing through the joints making cleaning before grouting a pain.
- As these contain real stone chips it is advisable to coat the sheets with LTP Mattstone before grouting. This will help avoid staining and help with washing off when grouting and final polishing.
- A light coloured grout tends to work best with this range of mosaics.