Bargain price porcelain mosaics with marble grain effect 300 x 300mm in 2 colours – by Denice.
Tasteful marble grain design wall & floor mosaics in colours to complement similar wall tiles.
Denice works well with other plain tiles to create a separate shower area or splash back behind a bath.
These can be used on both walls and floors.
Colours: Anthracite & Cream.
Size: 48 x 48mm single chips on a 300 x 300mm sheet.
Hints & Tips!
- The Denice range is best used as a single colour.
- Take care when choosing the grout to create the overall wow factor.
- When installing mosaics try using our mosaic mesh. A thin flexible, self-adhesive mesh that adheres to the back of a sheet of mosaic to keep it even in both face and joint.
- Always use the correct depth of notched trowel so as to avoid the adhesive oozing through the joints making cleaning before grouting a pain.
- If used as a column in a shower area why not separate the mosaics from the main tiles with polished tile trims to add that touch of class.
Mosaic mesh backing
The options and charges are as follows for UK Mainland only.
|Delivery Type||Prices (Inc VAT)|
|Samples – Maximum of 3 (100mm x 100mm)||FREE|
|UK orders over £150||FREE|
|Delivery up to 10 KG||£7.99|
|Delivery up to 20 KG||£11.99|
|Delivery up to 30 KG||£14.99|
|Delivery 30 KG Plus||£19.99|
Your delivery is scheduled between dates from 8.00am until 18.00pm
Please note deliveries are kerb side only.
All deliveries are to be checked and signed for against the original invoice. Please inform us within 3 days from point of delivery of any shortages or damages, anything reported after this time will not be accepted or replaced.
In the event of damages, breakages or shortages please mark this on the driver’s delivery note as no claims will be accepted if signed as received (once signed it will be presumed that the goods are undamaged).
When ordering, please be aware that we automatically add in 10% overage on your submitted required area.
What is overage?
Overage is a safety to ensure you have enough tiles required for your project. Overage also ensures you have extra tiles to cover you in the event of human error during installation, such as breakages, and so that you can store spares for future use should tiles become damaged over time. This is particularly important as tiles can be discontinued, making it a challenge to match if you don’t have spares of the originals.
If you are unsure, please get in touch with a member of our team before submitting your order online.