Soft shade wood grain effect porcelain wall & floor tiles in 4 colours 200 x 1200mm – by Santa Maria.
Santa Maria has the shading and texture of real wood grain.
Our new Santa Maria series brings sophistication to any installation.
The large format 200mm x 1200mm size perfectly highlights the directional wood grain and exquisite and varied shading of the original trees.
Santa Maria comes in four colours; Pearl, Sand, Silver and Honey, superbly re-creating the natural hues found in these cherished environments.
Porcelain makes it easy to clean and maintain, the wood inspired look makes it easy on the eyes.
Design potential is virtually limitless.
Colours; Pearl, Sand, Silver and Honey.
Size; 200 x 1200mm
Hints & Tips!
- On most installations waste is relatively low, when getting to the end of a run of single width plank us the cut as the starting tile for the next row.
- As long tiles have the potential to have a slight bow, they should not be laid out as a half brick bond.
- Even with these long plank tiles it is still possible to lay then in a herringbone design.
- They tend to look better with a relatively narrow grout joint.
- The lighter colours can look better with a matching colour grout joint whereas with the darker honey finish can look better with Anthracite.
The options and charges are as follows for UK Mainland only.
|Delivery Type||Prices (Inc VAT)|
|Samples – Maximum of 3 (100mm x 100mm)||FREE|
|UK orders over £150||FREE|
|Delivery up to 10 KG||£7.99|
|Delivery up to 20 KG||£11.99|
|Delivery up to 30 KG||£14.99|
|Delivery 30 KG Plus||£19.99|
Your delivery is scheduled between dates from 8.00am until 18.00pm
Please note deliveries are kerb side only.
All deliveries are to be checked and signed for against the original invoice. Please inform us within 3 days from point of delivery of any shortages or damages, anything reported after this time will not be accepted or replaced.
In the event of damages, breakages or shortages please mark this on the driver’s delivery note as no claims will be accepted if signed as received (once signed it will be presumed that the goods are undamaged).
When ordering, please be aware that we automatically add in 10% overage on your submitted required area.
What is overage?
Overage is a safety to ensure you have enough tiles required for your project. Overage also ensures you have extra tiles to cover you in the event of human error during installation, such as breakages, and so that you can store spares for future use should tiles become damaged over time. This is particularly important as tiles can be discontinued, making it a challenge to match if you don’t have spares of the originals.
If you are unsure, please get in touch with a member of our team before submitting your order online.