Paris Metro style ceramic wall tiles 100 x 200mm in 21 fantastic colours – by Prismatic.
Our very comprehensive range of Prismatic tiles are of the very highest quality.
These immensely popular bevelled edge tiles, a collection of tiles that originally got their name ‘Metro’ from their use in the Paris Metro in the early 1900’s.
They have remained a classic statement, whether used in simple monochromes or one of our other more vibrant colours.
There are 21 amazing gloss colours to choose from within our extensive range.
Colours; Aqua Blue, Black, Botella, Buttermilk, Celery, Chocolate, Cobalt Blue, Cream, Devon Fern, Fawn, Grafitte, Grey, Latte, Lime Green Pistachio, Metalic, Mink, Blue Mist, Pillar Box Red, Piscina, Sage and White.
Size; 100 x 200mm
Hints & Tips!
- This highly versatile range can be used in so many different design layouts.
- Starting with the basics of plain white with white grout.
- Creating a Harlequin effect in either a brick or herringbone layout.
- Lay them in a vertical brick effect to excentuate height.
- Laid in rows to create a stripey look.
- Try picking 3 or 4 colours to form a random pattern.
These are similar to our basic Metro range, however the bevels don’t line up if you wished to use them together.