Paris Metro style ceramic wall tiles 100 x 200mm in 21 fantastic colours – by Prismatic.
Our very comprehensive range of Prismatic tiles are of the very highest quality.
These immensely popular bevelled edge tiles, a collection of tiles that originally got their name ‘Metro’ from their use in the Paris Metro in the early 1900’s.
They have remained a classic statement, whether used in simple monochromes or one of our other more vibrant colours.
There are 21 amazing gloss colours to choose from within our extensive range.
Colours; Aqua Blue, Black, Botella, Buttermilk, Celery, Chocolate, Cobalt Blue, Cream, Devon Fern, Fawn, Grafitte, Grey, Latte, Lime Green Pistachio, Metalic, Mink, Blue Mist, Pillar Box Red, Piscina, Sage and White & NEW Blush Pink.
Size; 100 x 200mm
Hints & Tips!
- This highly versatile range can be used in so many different design layouts.
- Starting with the basics of plain white with white grout.
- Creating a Harlequin effect in either a brick or herringbone layout.
- Lay them in a vertical brick effect to excentuate height.
- Laid in rows to create a stripey look.
- Try picking 3 or 4 colours to form a random pattern.
These are similar to our basic Metro range, however the bevels don’t line up if you wished to use them together.