Luxurious polished wood look porcelain wall & floor tiles 200 x 1200mm in 3 colours – by Sanremo.
Our luxurious polished Sanremo wood effect porcelain tiles produce a very realistic wood finish with an authentic woodgrain.
The realist wood graining and colour perfectly encapsulates the timeless appeal of genuine wood finish.
The Sanremo range of wood effect tiles are available in three shades offering the charm and practicality of the real thing.
Being made of porcelain they benefit by being impermeable to water, hard-wearing and easy to maintain compared to real wood.
Suitable for internal floors and walls, these tiles are frost resistant and can also be used on external walls.
Colours; Alder, Maple, Teak.
Size; 200 x 1200mm.
Hints & Tips!
- If any of our floor tiles are being used in conjunction with underfloor heating, it is recommended that insulation be installed first.
- Use a dark grout like Mapei Anthracite, old dark wood floors would have become entrenched with wax etc between the joints.
- Alternatively use a more coordinating colour for a more modern clean look.
- Try laying them in a herringbone pattern to create a large traditional parquet floor look.
- Porcelain tiles are ideal when used in place of real wood as they won’t warp when used with underfloor heating.
- As long tiles have the potential to have a slight bow, they should not be laid out as a half brick bond.
The options and charges are as follows for UK Mainland only.
|Delivery Type||Prices (Inc VAT)|
|Samples – Maximum of 3 (100mm x 100mm)||FREE|
|UK orders over £150||FREE|
|Delivery up to 10 KG||£7.99|
|Delivery up to 20 KG||£11.99|
|Delivery up to 30 KG||£14.99|
|Delivery 30 KG Plus||£19.99|
Your delivery is scheduled between dates from 8.00am until 18.00pm
Please note deliveries are kerb side only.
All deliveries are to be checked and signed for against the original invoice. Please inform us within 3 days from point of delivery of any shortages or damages, anything reported after this time will not be accepted or replaced.
In the event of damages, breakages or shortages please mark this on the driver’s delivery note as no claims will be accepted if signed as received (once signed it will be presumed that the goods are undamaged).
When ordering, please be aware that we automatically add in 10% overage on your submitted required area.
What is overage?
Overage is a safety to ensure you have enough tiles required for your project. Overage also ensures you have extra tiles to cover you in the event of human error during installation, such as breakages, and so that you can store spares for future use should tiles become damaged over time. This is particularly important as tiles can be discontinued, making it a challenge to match if you don’t have spares of the originals.
If you are unsure, please get in touch with a member of our team before submitting your order online.