Luxurious large format Calacatta bronze marble effect glazed porcelain wall & floor tiles 600 x 1200mm – by Nocera.
Our Nocera Calacatta Bronze tile presents with a stunning marble effect grained tile with a subtle bronze veining.
Nocera is inspired by the most prestigious marbles of Italian tradition.
Create the stunning trendy look with these large easy to maintain porcelain tiles with a beautifully rectified gloss finish.
Colour; White with Bronze vein.
Size; 600 x 1200mm
Hints & Tips!
- If you prefer to use a matt finish on a floor, then look at our Asia Carrara marble effect as this has a similar graining look in the same size.
- This is a beautiful marble effect tile that requires patience when marking out a room ready for tiling.
- Use Lash Clips and wedges on these large format tiles to aid with perfect levelling.
- Use a good quality white grout to finish off the illusion of space and luxury.
- Make sure the area to be tiled is flat and level prior to commencing installation.
The options and charges are as follows for UK Mainland only.
|Delivery Type||Prices (Inc VAT)|
|Samples – Maximum of 3 (100mm x 100mm)||FREE|
|UK orders over £150||FREE|
|Delivery up to 10 KG||£7.99|
|Delivery up to 20 KG||£11.99|
|Delivery up to 30 KG||£14.99|
|Delivery 30 KG Plus||£19.99|
Your delivery is scheduled between dates from 8.00am until 18.00pm
Please note deliveries are kerb side only.
All deliveries are to be checked and signed for against the original invoice. Please inform us within 3 days from point of delivery of any shortages or damages, anything reported after this time will not be accepted or replaced.
In the event of damages, breakages or shortages please mark this on the driver’s delivery note as no claims will be accepted if signed as received (once signed it will be presumed that the goods are undamaged).
When ordering, please be aware that we automatically add in 10% overage on your submitted required area.
What is overage?
Overage is a safety to ensure you have enough tiles required for your project. Overage also ensures you have extra tiles to cover you in the event of human error during installation, such as breakages, and so that you can store spares for future use should tiles become damaged over time. This is particularly important as tiles can be discontinued, making it a challenge to match if you don’t have spares of the originals.
If you are unsure, please get in touch with a member of our team before submitting your order online.