Industrial look wood grain embossed concrete effect porcelain wall & floor tiles 225 x 900mm in 3 colours – by Xalapa.
Xalapa has the true likeness off shuttered concrete seen in raw building construction.
These porcelain tile have a hint of wood grain visible in the finished product.
Available in 3 colours for varying colour schemes in dark or light tones.
Perfect for creating that urban influenced design in any new look room.
Colours; White, Grey, Dark.
Size; 225 x 900mm
Hints & Tips!
- This is the perfect tile to use when you’re trying to recreate that shuttered concrete look seen on industrial construction site.
- Normally best used in a single colour to result in a better overall finished effect.
- Use a cement based adhesive as they are a porcelain tile.
- Try to match the grout colour as close as possible to the tile.
- Use on both walls and floors.
- If you’re looking to create a shuttered look imagine how the shuttering would be constructed with either staggered joints or regimented lining up of all joints.
Ultra Tile Proflex Rapid Set Tile Adhesive.
The options and charges are as follows for UK Mainland only.
|Delivery Type||Prices (Inc VAT)|
|Samples – Maximum of 3 (100mm x 100mm)||FREE|
|UK orders over £150||FREE|
|Delivery up to 10 KG||£7.99|
|Delivery up to 20 KG||£11.99|
|Delivery up to 30 KG||£14.99|
|Delivery 30 KG Plus||£19.99|
Your delivery is scheduled between dates from 8.00am until 18.00pm
Please note deliveries are kerb side only.
All deliveries are to be checked and signed for against the original invoice. Please inform us within 3 days from point of delivery of any shortages or damages, anything reported after this time will not be accepted or replaced.
In the event of damages, breakages or shortages please mark this on the driver’s delivery note as no claims will be accepted if signed as received (once signed it will be presumed that the goods are undamaged).
When ordering, please be aware that we automatically add in 10% overage on your submitted required area.
What is overage?
Overage is a safety to ensure you have enough tiles required for your project. Overage also ensures you have extra tiles to cover you in the event of human error during installation, such as breakages, and so that you can store spares for future use should tiles become damaged over time. This is particularly important as tiles can be discontinued, making it a challenge to match if you don’t have spares of the originals.
If you are unsure, please get in touch with a member of our team before submitting your order online.