Colourful North African multi patterned traditional look mosaics in 2 finishes – by Victorian.
Our range of Victorian mosaics are available in 2 distinctive finishes either our highly colourful blue & gold with a mixture of additional reds and browns.
Also available in a monochrome finish of white, black and greys.
The 23mm square chips have a glossy decorative finish with 12 different designs laid randomly on a mesh backing.
The coloured blue gold finish is similar to our Patchwork design floor tiles.
Patchwork Décor floor
Colours; Blue/Gold, Grey.
Size; 300 x 300mm with 23mm square chips.
Hints & Tips!
- The Victorian range can be used for so many varying styles of design.
- Alternatively be more adventurous and combine them with our Patchwork range of tiles.
- Take care when choosing the grout to create the overall wow factor.
- These mosaics being very decorative will create a powerful statement when used as feature on any wall.
- Create a WOW and use them as a column in a shower with plain white tiles.
- When used as a shower column with the addition of polished tile trims create a stunning finish.
- Depending on the wall finish prior to tiling consider using mosaic mesh to help keep them flat & square.
Mosaic mesh backing sheet
The options and charges are as follows for UK Mainland only.
|Delivery Type||Prices (Inc VAT)|
|Samples – Maximum of 3 (100mm x 100mm)||FREE|
|UK orders over £150||FREE|
|Delivery up to 10 KG||£7.99|
|Delivery up to 20 KG||£11.99|
|Delivery up to 30 KG||£14.99|
|Delivery 30 KG Plus||£19.99|
Your delivery is scheduled between dates from 8.00am until 18.00pm
Please note deliveries are kerb side only.
All deliveries are to be checked and signed for against the original invoice. Please inform us within 3 days from point of delivery of any shortages or damages, anything reported after this time will not be accepted or replaced.
In the event of damages, breakages or shortages please mark this on the driver’s delivery note as no claims will be accepted if signed as received (once signed it will be presumed that the goods are undamaged).
When ordering, please be aware that we automatically add in 10% overage on your submitted required area.
What is overage?
Overage is a safety to ensure you have enough tiles required for your project. Overage also ensures you have extra tiles to cover you in the event of human error during installation, such as breakages, and so that you can store spares for future use should tiles become damaged over time. This is particularly important as tiles can be discontinued, making it a challenge to match if you don’t have spares of the originals.
If you are unsure, please get in touch with a member of our team before submitting your order online.