Clever interlocking realistic wood effect porcelain tiles in 3 colours 300 x 600mm – by Cerro.
These split face wood effect porcelain tiles are produced to imitate course textured short lengths of wood.
The interlocking tiles can be used on walls both internally and externally.
Cerro’s strength is in its versatility.
This range can be used in both classic and contemporary designs with its distinctive structure allowing the creation of stunning feature walls.
Colours; Blanco, Gris, Natural
Size; 300 x 600mm
Hints & Tips!
- When using Cerro tiles to create a feature area we recommend the use of a small joint with grout of a close match to achieve the desired overall effect.
- These tiles are handed so it’s advisable to check the overall effect as you’re tiling by standing back to admire the effect.
- A complimenting wood effect floor tile enhances the overall effect.
- Try staggering the joints for a more realistic effect.
- Lay them out on a floor first to check the arrangement is what you’re looking for prior to fixing.
The options and charges are as follows for UK Mainland only.
|Delivery Type||Prices (Inc VAT)|
|Samples – Maximum of 3 (100mm x 100mm)||FREE|
|UK orders over £150||FREE|
|Delivery up to 10 KG||£7.99|
|Delivery up to 20 KG||£11.99|
|Delivery up to 30 KG||£14.99|
|Delivery 30 KG Plus||£19.99|
Your delivery is scheduled between dates from 8.00am until 18.00pm
Please note deliveries are kerb side only.
All deliveries are to be checked and signed for against the original invoice. Please inform us within 3 days from point of delivery of any shortages or damages, anything reported after this time will not be accepted or replaced.
In the event of damages, breakages or shortages please mark this on the driver’s delivery note as no claims will be accepted if signed as received (once signed it will be presumed that the goods are undamaged).
When ordering, please be aware that we automatically add in 10% overage on your submitted required area.
What is overage?
Overage is a safety to ensure you have enough tiles required for your project. Overage also ensures you have extra tiles to cover you in the event of human error during installation, such as breakages, and so that you can store spares for future use should tiles become damaged over time. This is particularly important as tiles can be discontinued, making it a challenge to match if you don’t have spares of the originals.
If you are unsure, please get in touch with a member of our team before submitting your order online.