Brushed cement render effect porcelain wall & floor tiles in Silver & Grey 800 x 800mm – by Snowdonia.
Our new Snowdonia porcelain range looks at home in any environment be it traditional or modern contemporary.
With these 2 new colours of a similar colour pallet they work well either individually or complimenting each other.
The brushed cement render effect combined with the semi lappato finish creates a gentle texture to this range.
Being porcelain, they are hard wearing and easy to clean.
Colour; Grey, Silver.
Size; 800 x 800mm
Hints & Tips!
- Preparation is the first point to consider prior to laying these 800 x 800mm tiles.
- Use a long straight edge on the floor to check for any hollows, if any are present use a self-levelling compound to correct this.
- Spend time marking out the area before commencing tiling, you don’t want to end up with small cuts anywhere with a large format tile like these.
- Use a large notch trowel to make sure the tiles are firmly fixed all over.
- Try using lash clips on these large to aid getting them flat without any lippage.
The options and charges are as follows for UK Mainland only.
|Delivery Type||Prices (Inc VAT)|
|Samples – Maximum of 3 (100mm x 100mm)||FREE|
|UK orders over £150||FREE|
|Delivery up to 10 KG||£7.99|
|Delivery up to 20 KG||£11.99|
|Delivery up to 30 KG||£14.99|
|Delivery 30 KG Plus||£19.99|
Your delivery is scheduled between dates from 8.00am until 18.00pm
Please note deliveries are kerb side only.
All deliveries are to be checked and signed for against the original invoice. Please inform us within 3 days from point of delivery of any shortages or damages, anything reported after this time will not be accepted or replaced.
In the event of damages, breakages or shortages please mark this on the driver’s delivery note as no claims will be accepted if signed as received (once signed it will be presumed that the goods are undamaged).
When ordering, please be aware that we automatically add in 10% overage on your submitted required area.
What is overage?
Overage is a safety to ensure you have enough tiles required for your project. Overage also ensures you have extra tiles to cover you in the event of human error during installation, such as breakages, and so that you can store spares for future use should tiles become damaged over time. This is particularly important as tiles can be discontinued, making it a challenge to match if you don’t have spares of the originals.
If you are unsure, please get in touch with a member of our team before submitting your order online.