£25.96 (inc vat)
• Top quality, large, octagonal shaped diamonds for maximum performance and service life of the disc.
• Diamonds are homogenous so that they are all of the same quality right around the rim of the disc.
• Perfect joint between the core and segment which makes two parts into a single element.
• Laser marking prevents information from being lost or the disc blade slowing down or becoming blunt.
• Continuous band discs ensure fine a accurate cutting. Uses: Wet or Dry.
• Porcelain materials.